Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Rant of the Week

I went out for lunch today and held the door open for a little lady... and she didn't even say thank-you!

I get that in todays fast-paced world, people are absorbed with their own to-do list, but what happened to manners??

*Like MAGIC words... when I was a kid, saying Please... Thank-you... You're welcome... Those were magic words! They got me what I wanted!

*RSVP... means that I want to know if you're coming or not to my event, don't just blow it off and then show up!

*Answering the cell phone while in mid-conversation with you. Remember back to the times when we survived without cell-phones? Unless it's an emergency... it's rude!

*Using the net as a way to get to someone... If you have something to tell me, say it to my face.

*If I let you out of your driveway or parkin lot, and stop traffic to do so, at least wave or smile as a sign of thank-you!

No comments:

Post a Comment