Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Top 10 Best Known Movie Quotes

According to Guinness World Records:

10..."Gimme a whiskey, ginger ale on the side, and don't be stingy baby"...Anna Christie, 1930.

9..."You talkin' to me, are you talkin' to me"....DeNiro in Tax Driver,1976.

8..."Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn"....Gone With the Wind, 1939.

7..."I could dance with you till the cows come home...on second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows when you came home"....Duck Soup, 1933.

6..."My mama always said life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get"...Tom Hanks in Forrest Gump,1994.

5..."Would you be shocked if I put on something more comfortable"....Hell's Angel, 1930.

4..."I'll be back"...The Terminator 1984.

3..."Well it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men"...I'm No Angel, 1933

2..."Of all the gin joints in all the towns in the world, she walks into mine"....Casablanca, 1942.

1..."...Bond.... James Bond"....Dr. No, 1962. Or any of the other ones! Lol

I'm saddened that Anchorman has not made this list, my fav quote is "You ate a whole wheel of cheese, i'm not even mad, that's amazing"

No comments:

Post a Comment