Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Preventing High Heel Pain

I love shoes, there I've said it! Lol, my shoes take up more room in my closet then need be, but I have a color and style for any outfit! While I have been known to wear shoes that cause my middle toe to lose feeling, or shoes that create unwanted blisters, I've compiled a list of sneaky ways to save your feet from cute heels :)

- Get rid of shoes that cause you to lose feeling in your feet. I know, they're REALLY cute, but walking is a BIT more important!
- Even if you don't sweat much, just a bit of moisture in the air (and we are in Moncton) can cause your sandals to give you painful blisters. Mist your feet with a spray antiperspirant.
- Band-Aid Blister Blocks are awesome. The package is the size of dental floss, and is easily hide-able in your purse. You simply put them in a place you regularly get blisters.
- Now, if you already have a blister, try a "second skin" product like Spenco
- Gel inserts are amazing, sure they sound old-lady-ish. But totally awesome.
- A cute alternative to gel inserts are foot cushions, they look like they're actually part of the inside of the shoe. Foot petals have great styles!

No comments:

Post a Comment