Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Book Reviews

Recently read... (* is how many stars out of 5 I give the book)

****The Hanged Man... About convicts who have psychic powers and the government funds a project for these convicts to use their abilities to screw with the world. Then they escape and go after the project leaders. Plus a bit of romance added in. There's always something going on that keeps you interested. If ya love suspense, psychic abilities, and tarot, then this is the book for you!

***Hollywood Divorces... Involves huge stars, directors and people behind the scenes with all their intertwined love interests. It's jam packed with exactly what we think goes on in celebrities lives and I'm not gonna lie, I almost shed a tear at the end... but I won't give anything away!

*****One Fifth Avenue... From the writer of Sex n the City, of course I was going to love this book. It's about the people who live at One Fifth, a movie star, a screen-play writer, a book writer and his wife who turns to blogging, and legends. With so many people to follow, there's lots to read, but it's quite entertaining. The book was sitting on a shelf beside the salsa (which was the only thing I was looking for in the grocery store) so I picked it up thinking it was fate, and turned out it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment