Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Insanity at it's finest

While I believe driving slowly in school zones should be a no-brainer, I believe this is a little strange. If I was driving down the street and I saw this, I would probably slam on my breaks or veer, causing an accident infront of the school, instead of just slowing down to run 'the girl' over.

The bizarre 3D optical illusion is of a girl chasing after a ball and is painted on the road infront of École Pauline Johnson Elementary School in West Vancouver in Canada and will be accompanied by a sign which reads: ‘You’re probably not expecting kids to run into the road.’ (That's also not distracting!)
At a distance it just looks like a marking on the road but when the car is 30 metres away it appears to suddenly rise up from the road.


No comments:

Post a Comment